The way people communicate today has changed a lot with the advent of digitization, and social media has a pivotal role in shaping interaction across the world. With the emergence of mobile phones and through various chat applications, you can connect with your loved ones in a fraction of seconds.
Social Media has given a new edge to businesses across and with the help of the right social media tools and strategies, brands are making their online presence stronger.
Impact of Social Media on Digital Marketing
Establishes Communication by Segmenting Market
Most advertisers believe that social media is designed for communication and value creation. Through social networking, you can connect with brands and consumers across the globe. You can create brand awareness and engage potential customers.
Using powerful data and algorithms, social media targets a specific group of people and is the perfect tool for segmenting marketers and connecting with the right people.
Gives Voice to your Brand
You can share the story of your brand and message through social media in more creative and interesting ways. In the traditional advertising model, companies spend millions on a TV ad, but it costs nothing to create a fascinating Facebook post.
Social media creates an ideal space for word-of-mouth marketing where consumers value transparency and trust
Reduces Marketing Costs and Boosts ROI
Social media is much less expensive than TV ads or print media if used correctly. You attract a huge audience on social media networks and spread your message to your potential customers through word-of-mouth marketing.
Social media boosts your returns on investment by reducing costs and it also provides customer insights to engage your target audience with the right products.
5 Topmost Effects of Social Media Marketing
Social media has become a powerful platform for marketing due to the exposure of your brand on a large scale and the great return on investment. Thus, social media has a multitude of positive effects on your business. It offers an opportunity for people to find you on social media.
1. Effect on Website Traffic: A large number of people spending humongous time on social media. Through it, you can direct huge traffic to your website. If social media marketing is done in the right way, it has great potential to attract a large number of customers.
You can share text, podcasts, videos through social media and can engage more audience to your website. It is a medium where the posts can be easily shared, which allows multiple users to notice your brand in different locations across different time zones.
2. Effect on brand awareness: Social media offers a plethora of opportunities for brands to craft engaging campaigns and promotions. It is a platform to direct the attention of the audience in an effort to improve brand awareness, which can be done in many ways like creating interactive content, infographics, and impressive pictures.
3. Effect on Brand Loyalty: Brand loyalty is an action that enables customers to choose one brand over another. It comes when a company develops an unbreakable trust over its customers. Brand loyalty is extremely important to any business as it involves repeat purchases by consumers, which increases revenues and customer referrals.
Brand loyalty can be created when you offer excellent customer service over social media. Be quick to resolve queries and address issues of people on social media channels.
4. Effect on Customer Service: Nowadays, customers prefer to post their issues on social media rather than talking to call center executives. To get an immediate response, they share their problems related to products or services on social media. So, brands need to be in the responsive mode on social media and try to quickly address the complaints of customers.
This creates a positive impact on the social media audience as they noticed that you are always proactive in solving their queries.
5. Effect on sales: Social media marketing has a direct impact on your sales as it offers various strategies to engage and convert.
According to research, social media marketing offers a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
On the same notion, social media marketing is imperative for all brands, whether big or small, to increase sales. To make consumers buy your products, you should learn various innovative marketing techniques.
*Rannkly is an online reputation and social media management tool that helps you to create various interactive posts using filters and predesigned templates for all your social media channels. You can craft various engaging marketing strategies using Rannkly for the promotion of your product & services. This will in turn engage a large audience and make them buy your product or service.
Around 90% of marketers claim that social media has a huge impact on their brand. Thus, social media marketing has a pivotal role in taking the sales of your business to new heights. You can’t ignore the positive effects of social media marketing, if you do so you’ll be in a big crisis.