Standing your own small business is a ground of hustle and bustle where making the right social media marketing decision is very essential. When choosing the right social media platform, Facebook comes out to be the greatest savior for entrepreneurs who want to bring their business online. This is because it is one such platform that offers different paid as well as organic services to business owners so that they can easily customize their features and target their audience with ease.
Facebook provides a ground for both customers and business owners where they can connect, exchange their ideas and opinions and discuss the services and products provided by the companies. Organizations have an edge if they prefer to share their information on Facebook because they can modify the format of their products and services anytime along with flexibility in their communication time. Facebook is a social media optimization platform where a small business can easily target its potential audience and work on converting them into loyal customers.
According to recent statistics, there are 90 million such small business owners who are using Facebook and its various features to increase their reach and customer engagement. And if these business owners are getting a huge audience of about 2.45 billion monthly active users in one single place then this can be considered a great opportunity for them to roll out their business.
What could be the possible initial steps to bringing your business on Facebook? If you are new to Facebook's business profile then firstly go with setting up your business page on Facebook. While doing so, keep some of these factors in your mind to create a culminating business profile of your organization.
1. Right template:- Since Facebook is a social media optimization platform for the business, it provides them with different options to choose the most suitable template for their profile. This is an essential task because even if you have added all the information about your business for the profile setup, it won’t look attractive or pleasing if you haven't selected the right template and category for it.
2. Tabs:- You must customize different tabs for your profile so that your business profile looks more personalized. These tabs can also be rearranged in a particular order so that the important tab gets visible on the top.
3. CTAs for the customers:- The person who is setting up the business profile must add some CTA buttons to the business profile. This will make the task of the customers easy if they want to contact the organization for any detail or query. So, this is a great way to make your customers contact you and communicate with you.
But before moving on to setting up the business page of your organization, did you research why Facebook is a good platform for local and small businesses? Here, we have simplified your job and listed some of the greatest factors that can influence your decision to create a business profile on Facebook.
Why Facebook over other big platforms?
Due to large audiences and promoters on this platform, Facebook has developed its potential as a great social media tool that enhances the reach of the organization not only on its platform but influences other platforms too. One of the key factors to promoting a business on Facebook is that it has the capability to localize as well as globalize the business. Its services are also affordable for small and local businesses as it easily fits into the company’s budget. The cost-per-click of Facebook is only 0.64$ (which is the lowest price!).
So, choosing Facebook as a social media management tool is beneficial in terms of economic factors as well as quality of the customer engagement for the business. Moving onto a detailed understanding, let us get a brief knowledge about how Facebook will help your business to grow.
Methods to grow your business with Facebook
1. BUILD LEAD CONVERSION STRUCTURE:- Facebook, being a social media optimization tool, builds the business profile of the organization and attracts the target audience with its algorithmic strategies. Interacting with the interested audience will help the organization to convert them and build a loyal customer base. Its social media management strategies will help the user in every step of converting and create a long list of interested customers who want to buy the services.
2. TARGETED ADS:- Having a big non-converting crowd on the website is no less than being useless. But having a small group of people who are interested in buying and promoting your products is worthwhile. To build the latter audience, the organization has to start with targeted Ads on Facebook. The user can create Ad campaigns to influence the audience and deliver their ideas to them in a creative way. By setting certain criteria like age, gender, and geographic location the user can come in contact with the right audience who are in search of such products and services.
3. REPUTATION MANAGEMENT:- People today believe more in online reviews rather than the recommendations of their family and friends. Managing and generating these reviews is considered reputation management. Since Facebook also includes the reviewing section on its platform, the user is able to seek feedback and reviews for its business page on Facebook. Due to the trust factor, there is a huge audience on Facebook that seeks validation of their buying decisions. Reviews can also be given on Facebook as it increases the credibility of the organization and builds a positive image of the brand and its products.
4. POSTING TIME FOR BETTER ENGAGEMENT:- Knowing the best time for posting the content is also very important because this optimizes the reach of the post to a larger audience. According to Facebook's analysis, the best time to post on Facebook is between 12 pm and 3 pm. And the most favorable days to post ideas on Facebook are Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This factor plays an important role in leveraging the social media management of the business because people will get the right product at the right time.
5. RIGHT USE OF MESSENGER:- Social media marketing is not just limited to optimizing your different platforms but also includes the resolution of the queries raised by customers. Facebook Messenger is a highly interactive platform where the customer can easily solve problems, resolve issues or answer even simple questions. This is a form of communication that must be taken care of very seriously otherwise customers will not be able to establish trust in the organization.
6. FACEBOOK INSIGHTS:- To grow the business you need to keep a check on your performance. And this can be done very easily with Facebook Insights. It provides its users with regular performance reports to keep track of the growth and management of the business page. It will highlight different segments to showcase the level of effort put into various activities. And its data is very easy to read, the users can easily comprehend where they are lacking and where they are getting better results. This social media management tool is efficient in its analysis and provides data in graphical form to understand easily.
Some of the crucial promotional strategies of Facebook
Discount offers and sales strategies
By setting various criteria in Facebook's social media tool, the user can flash different discount offers in their social media posts and bring the crowd to their page to increase sales. Along with the discount offers, they can convey some of the important details of their brand and products to the consumers. With this strategy, they can spread their message to a larger group in a very small period.
Cross- promoting the conten
Do not limit your social media visibility to Facebook. You can promote your content on various platforms like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. the best part about Facebook is that when any user creates a business profile on Facebook, he/she can link that page with Instagram also. So, by creating a page on one social media platform they can engage with the audiences of the two biggest social media channels. The best part about cross-promoting the content is that you can understand the audience of all different platforms and create content accordingly.
Scheduling posts through the calendar
Being the largest social media management platform, Facebook provides various social media strategies to enhance the productivity of the work. One such feature of Facebook is scheduling posts through a calendar. Users can schedule their posts on Facebook for a particular date and time. Then that post will get automatically published on the set date and time. Since this task is done through the calendar, the user can check its previous posts easily through the calendar. By this, he/she can keep a track of his social media posts for future reference.
Another platform that can give you a better experience in social media management is Rannkly. It helps its users to schedule and publish social media posts on multiple channels together. It provides many other advanced features integrated with artificial intelligence to simplify your repetitive job on social media channels.
Once you are done with a basic understanding, now it's time to know how the Facebook page can be optimized or updated regularly. This is also one crucial job in social media marketing as the digital world is very dynamic and keeps updating according to the new trends in the market.
Optimize your Facebook business page with these 3 important steps
UPDATE YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PROFILE REGULARLY
Though most businesses are aware of this step only a few are able to complete this task successfully. Businesses do start creating their Facebook business profile but very few complete it thoroughly. Most of them leave the page information pending for a longer time and hence, they are not able to get effective results.
KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE
In order to know your audience, you first have to connect with them on their level. A customized audience can be created on Facebook and the organization can regularly communicate with them to know their requirements and issues.
CONVERSATE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE ABOUT YOUR ACTIVITIES
Keep your customers updated about your daily tasks and activities. People love to be informed and valued. So, inform your customers about your daily tasks and what is happening around on Facebook about your organization.
So, are you planning to bring your business to Facebook? If you have a craving to know more about Facebook insights, visit:- blog.rannkly.com